Monday, August 15, 2011

kids say the darndest things

Keegan: Mommy, why we havin' french toast for dinner?
Me: Well, we're having a special dinner to celebrate Uncle Gazer.
Keegan: Uncle Gazer here.
Me: No, buddy. Uncle Gazer is an angel up in heaven.
Keegan: No, Uncle Gazer here, Mommy.
Me: Well then, I'm sure he would like to see you eat this delicious french toast.
Keegan: I done.
Me: I sure would like it if you would eat some of our special dinner.
Keegan: Nope. Uncle Gazer say I don't have to.

3 comments:

  1. If course, Uncle Gazer would NEVER pass up French toast, but I can toatlly here him using that excuse. It is priceless and makes me smile. Love you and love that you keep Uncle Gazer realy for those sweet boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I should have read it a little more carefully ... Hear.... not here... Sorry too many v/t

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics