Sunday, August 15, 2010

A friend who will always be remembered.

Classic. All I have to say about this picture is, classic Gazer! Has anyone seen that new show, East Bound and Down? Gazer would have loved that show. It is stupid and funny and the guy is a redneck that sports a somewhat fashionable mullet. Something tells me it would be his favorite thing on HBO.

I always think about Cameron. Maybe because our ~almost~ 2 year old has some striking behavioral similarities. Or maybe because I would love to know what he would think of Josh and me being parents. Or maybe because I often cook brenner in Josh's absence. Or maybe because I go to BJs Brewery with the sole purpose of eating a pazooki. ... Or maybe because he was a fun-loving guy who left a lifetime worth of impressions.

Cameron and the other men who passed away 3 years ago will always have a place in my heart. My thoughts are with his family and the rest of our friends who miss him. Cheers Cam!



1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more. Thanks for remembering.
    We are deeply touched by all his wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics